Wednesday, December 5, 2007

#23 Summary

Well, finished at last. I am a bit like the rabbit and the turtle, rushing by then slowing down and finally being the snail, but actually finishing, even though I am a little late.

I really enjoyed the learning process and wish I had time to devote to all of the fun things one can do. I will be using some of these in my personal life from now on. I need to write and play more to consolidate my learning.

2.0 has certainly opened up a number of new ideas and thoughts. Using Flickr, online image generators, Youtube, and the list goes on, has been great. Using the blog has been a challenge at times and I have not made it as pretty or played with the format as much as I would have liked. Time has been a problem, especially when using new technology. It has been a discovery, and once you realise you have to join a new application each time to actually complete the exercise, much easier and less frustrating.


I can see a number of uses for my new found skills in my personal and professional life. Our advanced internet classes will be revamped to include some exploration of the interesting sites we have discovered. I will be more open to new things and less distrustful of using technology in the future.

1 Comments:

At December 14, 2007 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

LOOK:
http://www.TXT2PIC.com has more image generators that allow you to make FREE custom graphics online like free logos, comics, banners, headers, wallpapers, signs, labels, etc. You can even upload photos to an online photo editor, add effects, frames, scrapbook layouts, fun templates, 3D text and more!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home